Friday, September 19, 2008

Sorry its been a minute!

Trying to manage my life and this blog hasn't been as easy as I imagined! I apologize! I have kicked my career dealings into over-drive and this week as well as last week has been complete madness. I am also devising a plan to get back to Atlanta ASAP! But more of that coming later. So we've done fashion week and now now I'm preparing for market season. Showrooms are buzzing, buyers are calculating their budgets and I am trying to get caught up in all! I love this season! I am living for the things that bring me joy! Who knew retail math could save me from myself! I am blessed to have a supporting family and literally a hand full of friends who find my whimsical nature and tenacious attitude something to be desired. Although, I can be a bit mean at time, not on purpose of course, I love them all dearly and I am just trying to navigate through this journey called my life.

I will be 25 in November and I am very concerned about not being in the place I would like to be, so i need to get on the "good foot". I will make the necessary sacrifice and follow my fearless leader (GOD) from one showroom to another until the door mat says welcome Brooke. I am determined to run it by the time I'm 26! I encourage all of you to stay motivated and tenacious as well! I am proof that God rewards diligence!

*Bi sou*
Brooke

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the vibration that shakes your foundation, I say things most think but are afraid to say, I'm quirky and have idiosyncracies that make me unique. I love with the might of a thousand men, but can be the worst person you ever met if you cross me! I am secure in my insecurities, assured in my doubt and a lady beyond all else. I don't like living under anyone's spot light but my own. I dance to my own beat and take routes uncharted! I love you but am learning to love me first! This is me