Monday, September 29, 2008

Issued to handle our issues!

I'll say that life is indeed full of twists, turns, winding roads and a mess of issues! I however am inclined to shout from the rooftops that I am a firm believer in that old saying: "God never allows more than we can handle." I am at a point now in my life where the decisions I make are basically deal breakers or deal makers! I have very little margin for error. I know that God has provided all of us with the sensibility and kneelabilty to handle everything thrown in our way. Although we must account for the things we cause ourselves! Some roadblocks are created and replicated in our own basements and backyards, if you know what I mean. I do think that if we get out of our own way and let God handle our fluidity things would be so much easier. I personally know that I've been ordained to do great things! I will not disappoint! Sacrifice and savvy is my plan to making to the pinnacle of success. What's your plan? When will you develop a road map for your life if you haven't already done so? Why not do it today! Just get up and get to it! I have new fashion ventures coming up and I will make sure I document every event! I am so happy to have the few readers I d o have and I thank you for taking the time to take in my thoughts on things.

*Bi sou*
Brooke

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the vibration that shakes your foundation, I say things most think but are afraid to say, I'm quirky and have idiosyncracies that make me unique. I love with the might of a thousand men, but can be the worst person you ever met if you cross me! I am secure in my insecurities, assured in my doubt and a lady beyond all else. I don't like living under anyone's spot light but my own. I dance to my own beat and take routes uncharted! I love you but am learning to love me first! This is me