Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My hiatus is over!

I know its been a while and no new posts have been up, for this I am extremely sorry! Really, I am. OK down to business! I want to make sure everyone is aware that I have extended my public relation services to the entertainment and lifestlye sectors as well as FASHION of course. I am not working from both New York and Atlanta. Miami and L.A. are soon to come.
If you have any needs for PR concerning
=clothing lines
=product launch
=music career
=restaurant or club promotions
Im here for you! Trust me my team and I never faulter!

email- baishafleming@gmail.com or follow me on twitter twitter.com/baishababy

*Bi sou*

Brooke

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the vibration that shakes your foundation, I say things most think but are afraid to say, I'm quirky and have idiosyncracies that make me unique. I love with the might of a thousand men, but can be the worst person you ever met if you cross me! I am secure in my insecurities, assured in my doubt and a lady beyond all else. I don't like living under anyone's spot light but my own. I dance to my own beat and take routes uncharted! I love you but am learning to love me first! This is me