Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ebony is on point!


This is the August 2008 cover of Ebony magazine. It has to be my favorite cover they've done thus far! There is no doubt that our new President elect is the coolest politician I've ever seen in my life. He has a certain "swag" about him that puts him into a league of his own. I am extremely impressed with his demeanor and calming presence. It's nice to finally have a stylish sophistication in the oval office. Will all please stand for this "too cool" black man!
*Bisou*
Brooke

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the vibration that shakes your foundation, I say things most think but are afraid to say, I'm quirky and have idiosyncracies that make me unique. I love with the might of a thousand men, but can be the worst person you ever met if you cross me! I am secure in my insecurities, assured in my doubt and a lady beyond all else. I don't like living under anyone's spot light but my own. I dance to my own beat and take routes uncharted! I love you but am learning to love me first! This is me