Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Haute Deal spotlight!

As Christmas nears and people rush in and out of stores picking up whatever they can find to wrap and give, Ive retreated to the internet! One of my favorite "haute" spots is Haute look! Check it out and get out of the stores! Great buys and amazing finds! Maybe you'll find a few items for yourself, Get the new years eve look together or just something to lounge around in! www.hautelook.com
Sign up and happy holiday shopping!

Bisou,

Brooke

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the vibration that shakes your foundation, I say things most think but are afraid to say, I'm quirky and have idiosyncracies that make me unique. I love with the might of a thousand men, but can be the worst person you ever met if you cross me! I am secure in my insecurities, assured in my doubt and a lady beyond all else. I don't like living under anyone's spot light but my own. I dance to my own beat and take routes uncharted! I love you but am learning to love me first! This is me