Friday, October 10, 2008

Springing into spring... already!




Im all about knowing what each impending season brings! This spring 2009 will bring Op art, zippers, the little white dress, butterflys and outrageous floral patterns, among other things. Please don't forget about you accessories. Hand bags with chain straps should be your companion at all times! Don't worry those vintagae Chanel bags will do the trick! Personally I am looking forward to the spring shopping fall brings!
*Bi Sou*
Brooke

1 comment:

KIMf said...

OHHH YES.. I LOVE zippers What about round toe shoes or pointy.. which one will be in this spring? or hell which one is in now? I am still skeptic about wearing pointy cause you told me they were out

About Me

My photo
I am the vibration that shakes your foundation, I say things most think but are afraid to say, I'm quirky and have idiosyncracies that make me unique. I love with the might of a thousand men, but can be the worst person you ever met if you cross me! I am secure in my insecurities, assured in my doubt and a lady beyond all else. I don't like living under anyone's spot light but my own. I dance to my own beat and take routes uncharted! I love you but am learning to love me first! This is me